Tuesday, December 23, 2008

CSM LA

I am so excited to say that I have been given a position with The Center of Student Missions in Los Angeles! I start training on February 1st and have to be moved up there by then. I am very happy to be able to work for a ministry. While I have loved working at the Y it has been very hard to share my faith.

Things I have to look forward to:


  • Better public transportation

  • More people

  • Roommates

  • Working with people my age

  • Busy days

  • Rides to church

  • A very dark bedroom

  • Working for a ministry

  • Serving others

  • Serving others constantly

  • New people every week

  • Working with another Kansan

  • Prayer tours

  • Thai, Nicaraguan, Armenian, Ethiopian, Peruvian, and other ethnic foods

  • Crossing cultural boundaries

  • And many more!


My new address will be:
5533 Long Beach Ave, Los Angeles, CA, 90058
Write me if you feel like it!

0 comments: